Never seen BTA color like this!

Idaho Mojo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@AquaSD Put up some new stuff this weekend, and I of course cant help myself from constantly browsing their selections and new additions.

I came across what was listed as "special tip acid wash bta" in a few varieties of color, but one grabbed my attention and I had to order it. (Photo from their site)
Special_Tipped_Acid_Wash_Bubble_Tip_Anemone_8_-_79_2048x2048.png

Have you ever seen coloring like this before? Is anyone familiar with possible lineage? Or Maybe I've just been living in a cave ;Wacky

I know that a lot of designer corals and nems started as "no names", but even if it's nothing super special, I'm excited to see it in my display!

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@AquaSD Put up some new stuff this weekend, and I of course cant help myself from constantly browsing their selections and new additions.

I came across what was listed as "special tip acid wash bta" in a few varieties of color, but one grabbed my attention and I had to order it. (Photo from their site)
Special_Tipped_Acid_Wash_Bubble_Tip_Anemone_8_-_79_2048x2048.png

Have you ever seen coloring like this before? Is anyone familiar with possible lineage? Or Maybe I've just been living in a cave ;Wacky

I know that a lot of designer corals and nems started as "no names", but even if it's nothing super special, I'm excited to see it in my display!

That would make two of us living in a cave! However, I'm fairly sure someone will chime in with some info.

Post up pics after placing it in your tank and it's happy.

OP
OP
Idaho Mojo

Idaho Mojo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That would make two of us living in a cave! However, I'm fairly sure someone will chime in with some info.

Post up pics after placing it in your tank and it's happy.
I definitely will be posting pics! I have a monster purple ritteri coming from them along with a bunch of coral as well.

I had no self control over the black friday and cyber monday sales ;Greedy

vessxpress1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After being out of the hobby for 10 years I was surprised to come back and see these rainbow BTAs around. Never used to see these things now they’re everywhere. How did these just pop up? Including the ones in this thread.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 36 15.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 13.1%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 133 58.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 7.0%

Back