Never seen hail like this

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paul B
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I know of a place with perfect weather, Hawaii and Tahiti. It stays in the 70s all the time. OK they have an occasional volcano, tsumani or typhoon but thats about it.
I just noticed that all of my goldfish in my pond croaked so I had to drain the pond and clean it out. It must have been from all the ice in the pond. The surface was covered in large hailstones and it must have chilled the water instantly.
Better them than me
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 19 27.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new