• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Never Used-Radion XR15 Pro G4

lilfish717

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I have this light that I currently have no use for. It's brand new, only opened the box and plugged it in once to make sure everything worked. After that it went straight back into the box, where its been now for about 6 months. If only i would've sold it two weeks ago I could've got more for it because of the G5 release. Thats my loss and your gain. I am wanting to get 335$ for it and that includes shipping. Thanks.

OP
OP
L

lilfish717

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I have this light that I currently have no use for. It's brand new, only opened the box and plugged it in once to make sure everything worked. After that it went straight back into the box, where its been now for about 6 months. If only i would've sold it two weeks ago I could've got more for it because of the G5 release. Thats my loss and your gain. I am wanting to get 335$ for it and that includes shipping. Thanks.

Here are pictures as asked for.

123_1_12[1].jpg my radion 1.jpg my radion 2.jpg my radion 3.jpg my radion 4.jpg

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 126 59.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 62 29.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 76 35.8%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 36 17.0%
  • Other

Votes: 62 29.2%
Back