New 150gl community rank

Funky

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 19, 2020
Messages
27
Reaction score
96
Location
Horsham
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
30 yrs ago I got into the hobby no internet very little help from the fish stores that carried salt water fish after some successes and a lot of failures I gave up . Now a year in I think I’m having much better success just started a 150 community tank starting woth a snow flake eel and some different clowns believe it or not the eel is very chilled and very well fed then put some soft corals in a lot of cleaner crew a sailfin tang a niger trigger mimic yellow tang lawnmower blenny and some purple tip and anemone

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new