New 180 mixed reef

shoelaceike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
2,269
Reaction score
1,034
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I finally leveled the tank I've been waiting to set up. I ended up shimming it and it was easier then I thought. Livestock had been in a stock tank for a month and I just put everything together yesterday.

180 gallon Marineland RR with Marinland Monteray stand

Sump is a 50 gallon tank without baffles. 2 filter socks (homemade)

Reef Octopus 150 INT

Tunze top off

1 XF-150 for flow

see pics below!
IMG_2854.JPG
IMG_2775.JPG
IMG_2773.JPG
IMG_2778.JPG
IMG_2779.JPG
IMG_2780.JPG
IMG_2781.JPG
IMG_2806.JPG
IMG_2817.JPG
IMG_2819.JPG
IMG_2834.JPG
IMG_2838.JPG
IMG_2842.JPG
 
Nice setup! What color Kelvin do you have your Radions at?
 
I am going to make a recommendation if you dont mind. I would keep your mushrooms isolated by themselves on a rock away from the other liverock. They will spread and cause you issues down the road. Just my opinion.
 
I am going to make a recommendation if you dont mind. I would keep your mushrooms isolated by themselves on a rock away from the other liverock. They will spread and cause you issues down the road. Just my opinion.

Thanks
 
Beautiful reef!
 
Friend, cute and amazing tank. everything looks luxury.

I wanted to ask you a question, you have the 180g is 3 radion? which model you use? and that measures have this tank?

At 120g you used 2 radion? that measures had this tank?
 
Friend, cute and amazing tank. everything looks luxury.

I wanted to ask you a question, you have the 180g is 3 radion? which model you use? and that measures have this tank?

At 120g you used 2 radion? that measures had this tank?

Thank you! These are gen 2. The tank is 72x24x24.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new