New 180 mixed reef

Just a few more.....
IMG_3188.JPG
IMG_3153.JPG
IMG_3170.JPG
IMG_3173.JPG
IMG_3163.JPG
 
Building a canapy. Will weigh under 10 lbs for easy removal. Open top so lights will stay where they are.
IMG_20160125_112959.jpg
 
Beautiful set up.
I am in the beginning phase of setting up my 150 ( 60x24x24). As per your Radions, do you feel that 3 is enough, or do you think that 4 would had been better?
I have 2 Xr30 Gen 3's now and am considering going with 2 more due to the fact that I don't know if 3 will cut it.
I would like to go mixed reef, with a focus on SPS. What would you suggest?

Thanks
 
Thanks.....IMO for that size, anymore then 3 will be overdoing it.....
 
Great shot!
 
Nice love the baby achilles and problems with him and the powder brown? We're they introduced at the same time?
Has the zebra been a good behaving creature so far?
 
Nice love the baby achilles and problems with him and the powder brown? We're they introduced at the same time?
Has the zebra been a good behaving creature so far?

Thanks. They were introduced a day apart and huge problems. The PB did everything to kill the Achilles. Both ended up dying from ich. The PB was fine until I moved him to my new tank.
 
Thanks. They were introduced a day apart and huge problems. The PB did everything to kill the Achilles. Both ended up dying from ich. The PB was fine until I moved him to my new tank.
Dang that sucks been contiplating introducing powder blue and achilles at the same time guess it'll just be the achilles ha
 
Do you know how they are with cleaner shrimp or other inverts? My daughter has been wanting me to add one for a while now just been hesitant

So far so good.....I've seen both my blood and skunk shrimp cleaning him....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new