New 180 mixed reef

I am having the worst luck with fish eating corals. My sargassum decided it was fun to pick the tips off my elegance. He had to go. So far over the last six months I've had a copperbanded, flame wrasse, blue hippo and the sargassum all eat coral.

FYI I do feed very well.

Oh ya my faxface as well.
 
Some new stuff. Yellow tip elegance, pink tip yellow plate, grafted monti
IMG-20160601-WA0001.jpg
IMG_3937.JPG
IMG_3953.JPG
 
Love it. Just tested my water for the first time in a month and i had an alk of 8 and calcium 450. I normally just dump in some 2 part once a say
 
Wow beautiful!
 
Nice tank the tusk doesn't mess with the corals and how is he getting along with the Clown tang
 
Nice tank the tusk doesn't mess with the corals and how is he getting along with the Clown tang

Thanks! A tusk is completely coral safe but he may go after crabs/snails/shrimp. They get along just fine.....a tusk in general is a very laid back fish
 
Thank you. I dose BRS 2 part and usually dose every night manually.....unless I forget lol
 
Right now I'm doing about 2 Oz a night but I've been changing it up
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new