New 2.5" Reefer - with pictures ;)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sikryd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Congratulations Chad! Did they tell you if it was a boy or not? I think I can see a little tallywacker (can I say that here?) in the second picture. :ops:

LOL - If so, it'd be the earliest they ever could tell! As long as its healthy, is all I want.

Ive been active duty Navy for 12 years now. My daughter and son were both born at Bethesda. Excellent hospital. Congrats again.

Right on - yeah we were bumbed we had to drive so far, till we saw what the hospital had to offer.

This calls for a celebration, Rev you should give out some cash. congratulations!

I'm fresh out too! I have to keep replying to threads to get more $$$$ :tongue:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new