New 2 Reef2Reef

planecrazy

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Planecrazy (Aaron) here. Been doing the saltwater thing for about 6 years now. Started out with a 75 gallon reef, ran a store from my home for a couple years, went to a 180 gallon reef, closed the store and then a year later I had to move and tear down the 180. At one point I had over 1000 gallons in my home. I am now down to a 12g nano in my home with rics and Rhodactis mushrooms. I also have a 60 cube in my office at work that is a monti and LPS centered setup.

My day job is managing the engineering department for a major broadband services provider. The tank is definately a stress reliever at work, and it helps me meet people since I relocated for this job.

60cube3-09004.jpg

60cube3-09005.jpg




60cube3-09022.jpg


60cube3-09015.jpg
 
COOL Tank! Welcome to R2R!
 
Welcome to R2R! Nice looking nano as well. Be sure to post a photo of your work tank too!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new