New (2016) Neptune Apex with new (2017/2018) Jabeo Return Pumps

LiveWire

Master Electrician/Certified RODI Guru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I am looking to purchase my return pumps for my 120 gallon build soon and have been trying to figure out if the Jebao Pump to Neptune Systems Apex Controller Linkage Adapter with the newer Jabeo return pumps and new Neptune Apex? I had a 180 setup with the first edition Jabeo DC pump (The blue one) and adapter and this configuration worked flawlessly with no problem controlling the pump from the Apex interface. I know that after the DC pump they came out with a DCT and that was not controllable through the apex so now I see that they have DCS. DCP, DCQ models out but cant find any info if they are controllable with the adapter through the Apex. I have always had good luck with the Jabeo pumps and plan to run two in parallel for redundancy/less wear on the pumps so this setup would work well if I can still control the newer ones like I could in the past. Any input would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

OP
OP
LiveWire

LiveWire

Master Electrician/Certified RODI Guru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks LowLi but unfortunately that is all about wave makers. I am referring to the new Return Pumps.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 40 32.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 37 30.1%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back