New 25 gallon rimless cube

Hey fasterznu!! How is your tank going? And I was wondering where you get your corals? Thanks! Have a great night! :)
 
Hey fasterznu!! How is your tank going? And I was wondering where you get your corals? Thanks! Have a great night! :)

Heyyyy, I'm good how are you? I buy from a few places online and a shop or two local. Do you live in orlando too? Have a good one! :hippie:
 
That's great! And I'm doing pretty good! Gathered up some corals over the past month! :) what places do you buy online? And I'm all the way in lodi California
 
That's great! And I'm doing pretty good! Gathered up some corals over the past month! :) what places do you buy online? And I'm all the way in lodi California

Good to hear, everything going well with your tank? What goodies did you get :eyebrows:? I like Fragjunky, cherry corals and worldwidecorals. Your quite the ways away lol
 
Ya everything is going good! (Except I still have some GHA) well my favorites are a birdsnest, acan, and a meteor shower. :) and ok thanks! :) wanting to order some really nice corals to finish my collection!
 
Your welcome. Up to you really, personally I like the cubes but that's my opinion.
 
Gonna post some new pics later tonight of the tank, have a lot of new growth :yo:
 
DSC_0294.jpg
DSC_0295.jpg
DSC_0296.jpg
DSC_0297.jpg
DSC_0301.jpg
Shot in manual mode, no editing only cropping.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new