New 3RMAS & Petland Norwin Coral Coolers

AdamC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick! Go nab yourself one of our new coral coolers before the LEAR frag swap this weekend!
These handy-dandy cooler bags can be purchased through the 3RMAS shop here: https://www.3rmas.com/product-page/coral-coolers
Description below!
Introducing Coral Coolers, the perfect solution for transporting coral and fish from stores and frag swaps, as well as keeping frozen fish food cool while on the go. Created through a partnership between 3RMAS and Petland Norwin, these coolers are a must-have for any saltwater aquarium enthusiast. Each cooler features our parameter card in the back, making it easy to keep track of water conditions It has a smooth zipper to make sure you never have to deal with Velcro again, and two small pockets on either side of the cooler to provide extra storage for accessories. Don't risk exposing your precious coral and fish to temperature fluctuations - invest in Coral Coolers for peace of mind and hassle-free transportation. IMG_2407.jpg IMG_2408.jpg IMG_2406.jpg IMG_2405.jpg IMG_2404.jpg

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 86 57.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.3%
Back