New 400 gallon long build

That tank should keep the tang police off you! Gonna be a fun build to watch. Following along.
Thanks brother. Hope I can keep everyone from being too bored. I'm gonna.try and implement a auto water changing system after I get everything stable
 
Calcium reactor with electronic digital bubble counter. No room for mistakes at this point
 
.
20181201_233118.jpeg
20181201_233126.jpeg
 
Picked up a new apex ATk auto top off kit to go with my neptune and a wmx module to run my radions from the apex and do sum set and sunrise...now its seemingly like the never ending money pit. Dont even have a drop of water in it yet. My apex had a cracked probe right out the box but I have to give apex a shout out on customer service. I emailed them about it at about 240 am Sunday morning and maybe 3 hours went by and they emailed me back. Someone was burning the candlestick at both ends but being my first ever encounter with apex customer service, I was immensely impressed. By Monday afternoon they had everything sorted and was shipping a new probe out. You cant get better service than that....unless apex wants to come hook all this up for me..lol
20181204_230004.jpeg
20181204_225936.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new