New 5 stage rodi.. Tds installed backwards?

BigDangler

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2022
Messages
259
Reaction score
270
Location
Naples, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a new 5 stage rodi unit from brs.. It's reading 10-15 out and 0 in.. Was stumped for awhile til I looked at the tds meter fittings.. They have to be installed backwards right? So in is out and out is in? Lol
bff1675c-9ad9-4e94-849b-81358f4096c9.jpg
0b6e245e-6e6e-4be8-85ca-c7465bf0b945.jpg
b014c1b0-5432-46c3-9321-2729d3d65a41.jpg
 
If the line from the ro unit to the di canister says out, then yeah it's backwards lol. in should be between ro unit and di, out should be final product
 
If the line from the ro unit to the di canister says out, then yeah it's backwards lol. in should be between ro unit and di, out should be final product
Figured lol thanks.. I'll leave it for now and just remember that in is out and out is in.. Unless I'm drinking then I'll really lose my mind! Lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new