New 72 gallon reef tank

animog69

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2020
Messages
11
Reaction score
8
Location
oxford
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My new 72 gallon reef tank I’m looking to buy 2 Ai prime lights and mounting brackets are there any out there ?

DD79C07D-5FB9-4E5C-AC22-66474630E92D.jpeg
 
I can’t help with the lights but the tank looks good so far

Maybe try the local classified adds
 
Nice tank & rockscape!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new