New acan echinata

  • Thread starter Thread starter Zeppelin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Zeppelin

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2006
Messages
573
Reaction score
2
Location
Pickerington, OH, USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is headed my way Tuesday. ;)

pinkechinata.jpg
 
I've never kept acans... that one looks built for a gal tho, imo! Nice and pink.

Laurie
 
I have a few frags available. About 1"-1 1/2". $35 ea.

The coral is a light lavender with bubblegum pink centers. I am very pleased with the coloration. :)
 
Zeppelin said:
I have a few frags available. About 1"-1 1/2". $35 ea.

The coral is a light lavender with bubblegum pink centers. I am very pleased with the coloration. :)


OOooooOOOooo... Temptation... Man, Zep, you are going to get me killed! Maybe if I wait like 2 weeks, Kris wouldn't be as mad...

:lol:
Laurie
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new