New Acan polyp colors

mr.lordacan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2022
Messages
205
Reaction score
98
Location
florence
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just a fun post here, I bought a blue Acan with not much color about 14 months ago. Maybe ~4-5 weeks ago I noticed a new polyp with a hint of green forming, but it was often hidden during daytime.

Here’s a pic of a few new polyps growing out with that extra green color! I circled the original polyp from when I first bought it for comparison!

Just exciting to see new color coming in and wanted to share, cheers!

IMG_7422.jpeg
 
Thanks! Im hoping the rest continue to turn out like this.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new