New addition Purple Tang

  • Thread starter Thread starter K1Reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

K1Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2012
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Location
South Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I added a purple tang a week ago
u9a8ebur.jpg


So far the little guy is doing good.
 
Me too! But I also love the blue hippo because of its vibrant blue and yellow on it! The baby ones are the cutest!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Reef2Reef Aquarium Forum mobile app
 
Gorgeous fish!! Good luck with the new addition!!
 
I just got rid of an extra big one and will be picking up a small one this week :) I love the purples! My big one seemed a bit cramped in my 120. I think I had him for around 2 years and got huge! lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new