New addition

  • Thread starter Thread starter reef-nut
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
R

reef-nut

Guest
View Badges
When I get my head out I will figure out this camera and take a few pics of some zoos I got for crazy rick and midwest saltwater. They are awesome. They are also holding some for me and when I get them and take a few FTS I will put them on. I have finally been able to find some nukes at killer prices.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new