New Additions Arrived Today

  • Thread starter Thread starter Garmc
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Garmc

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2016
Messages
8
Reaction score
12
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bali-Premium-koi-rare.jpg
Bali-Premium-tenuis-rainbow.jpg

Top is a Acropora Koi Spathulata, and Below is Acropora Rainbow Tenuis. (€50 a piece)

Very interested to see how the Rainbow Tenuis colors up.... they are settling in to there new home now. I also got a good few other frags with the shipment, have to say the colors are amazing in the flesh! ....need to build more rock work to fit these in haha!

Below is a shot of my tank (few months ago)....needs an algae scrape in this shot!

image fish tank.jpg

Thanks for Looking
 
Thanks Guys.....I'll get some better tank pic's up soon
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new