New again

gregb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm getting back into the hobby after about 15 years without a tank and I love how much the hobby has advanced. I'm throwing out most of what I learned the first time around and having fun learning to reef again. I'm in the process of getting a 100 gallon mixed reef setup. I hope to start cycling within the next week.

Cheers and thanks for all the valuable information everyone has contributed to this forum.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

dwair

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm getting back into the hobby after about 15 years without a tank and I love how much the hobby has advanced. I'm throwing out most of what I learned the first time around and having fun learning to reef again. I'm in the process of getting a 100 gallon mixed reef setup. I hope to start cycling within the next week.

Cheers and thanks for all the valuable information everyone has contributed to this forum.
Awesome, great size to get back in with!

Welcome to Reef2Reef!

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Welcome and welcome back!

Glad you joined

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 54 40.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 35.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.7%
Back