New alveopora

mr frogfish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2025
Messages
67
Reaction score
61
Location
130 cornell road
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I have a new mint green alveopora. I can keep torches thriving in my tank and my yellow hammer is splitting. but I’m new to these corals. What should I do?
 
Hello! I have a new mint green alveopora. I can keep torches thriving in my tank and my yellow hammer is splitting. but I’m new to these corals. What should I do?
Base on my experience Alveopora prefer mid strong current and light. Otherwise I think that they need stable Mg, Ca and KH. Sicne your torches and hammers are splitting I assume that the conditions are met - congrats!

Have fun ;-)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new