New and asking for help

DaBadBoyz

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2025
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Location
Hong Kong
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a Chinese Hailea Chiller from the local Aquarium shop and the guy told me to get a extra pump to pump water in and out of Chiller, but my bottom filter tank is too small to add a extra pump as the middle spot of the filtration tank has already been taken up by the Skimmer.

My tank is small only 74cm H x 61cm W x 36cm D, so around 162L or about 210L if you add the water in the filtration. so I am wonder if I can pump water directly into the chiller than into the display tank? if I can would a 1700L/h pump provide enough water flow?

Thanks load

 
I bought a Chinese Hailea Chiller from the local Aquarium shop and the guy told me to get a extra pump to pump water in and out of Chiller, but my bottom filter tank is too small to add a extra pump as the middle spot of the filtration tank has already been taken up by the Skimmer.

My tank is small only 74cm H x 61cm W x 36cm D, so around 162L or about 210L if you add the water in the filtration. so I am wonder if I can pump water directly into the chiller than into the display tank? if I can would a 1700L/h pump provide enough water flow?

Thanks load

PS, I new to this and this is my first tank.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new