New and Old member check in.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ficklefins
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Just wanted to say hello to all the new members. I have learned more from the people joining this team than anywhere else. Thanks to everyone joining Club-Zoa.
 
Hello fellow Zoa addicts! I've been lurking here a bit and just found this thread, so I suppose I'll introduce myself. Been reefing since early 2004, kept freshwater since I was a kid, decade or so ago got into brackish tanks and breeding Betta splendens. Zoa's are some of my favorite corals, love the variety and color. I don't know a whole lot about "named" stuff but I'm willing to learn. Right now my husband and I have a 75g reef w/ 45g sump, and a "temporary" holding tank that's over a year old now :D that's a 100g Rubbermaid stock tank with a 20g Rubbermaid sump. I have about a dozen kinds of Zoa's in there as well as other corals, and my BTA propagating broodstock. Also have a 10g QT with a few Zoa's, 'shrooms, etc., in it. In November '06 we bought Chad Bryant (of Reef Science)'s 300g starfire tank setup and are working on getting it set up in our dining room.

I've enjoyed everyone's posts and pictures very much and am hoping to get some pix of my own Zoa's up soon.

-Sonja
 
Hello Sonja,
:hello2:

300g starfire sounds like a monster of a tank! Welcome to the club and thanks for giving this thread life.
 
Hi Everyone! Representing another Jersey reefer.. I have a 180g mixed tank...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new