New Anemone Added today

gabrieltackitt

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 23, 2020
Messages
600
Reaction score
1,064
Location
Tulsa, OK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my new anemone. I just received it from @AquaSD this afternoon and it already has some bubbles going. He’s stayed where I placed him for now but I’m sure he’ll move tonight when the lights go out.

E11B448E-8703-4DF4-8C07-D91ECACE10B4.jpeg
 
Nice! Hopefully it stays still for you! I’ve had nems walk into powerheads.... not fun
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new