New anemone and damsel fish

  • Thread starter Thread starter airedwin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

airedwin

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2021
Messages
408
Reaction score
99
Location
Maryland
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I just added a new small bubble tip anemone to my tank and it seems like my damsel fish is trying to host it, should I be worried since the anemone is probably still trying to acclimate? Will it stress out?
 
Ok I'm just worried the fish is going to stress the anemone more
Its fine if you want to separate both, provided both systems have a stable water chemistry.
Nems are very resilient in good waters.
 
Its fine if you want to separate both, provided both systems have a stable water chemistry.
Nems are very resilient in good waters.
I think I will keep them together for now and keep an eye out on the nem.
 
It might. But it also might not. Keep an eye out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new