New anemone went missing

P-Dub

The ocean is open to all, merciful to none.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef! Your nem will find its happy place eventually. Patience grasshopper. Curious, how long has your tank been up and running since finishing cycling?

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello and welcome to R2R!
goofy movie hello GIF

Macbalacano

Recovering Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y'all about a new bubble tip and put them on the sand when I woke up the next morning he just disappeared I did have two small power heads on but I'm thinking that he went back behind the big rock that I can't get to but I can't find them anywhere should I just put referoids in there and hope he comes out if he's still alive I bought two at the same time different kinds so if I do feed in there at least one of them is getting it do you think I should just put some reefroids in there thank you for your time
Welcome!

whale GIF

OP
OP
C

Coolcali7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I decided to look inside my FX4 pump and I found it doesn't look real good but it's been in there for 4 days

OP
OP
C

Coolcali7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I decided to put them in a little glass cup with some little rocks and just sit in the tank and see if he comes back or not

OP
OP
C

Coolcali7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1612726589546.gif
Welcome to Reef2Reef! You’ll find lots of helpful knowledge and experience here!

Hope you find your nem. They often do this. It would be foolish for it to stay out of light, so hopefully it is smart. ;)
I found it inside of the pump it doesn't look good but I put it in a glass jar with some rocks and I'll let it sit at the bottom of the tank and see if it starts moving or not

Building with glass and silicone: Have you ever built a tank or had a custom tank built?

• I have built an aquarium.

Votes: 25 14.3%
  • I have had a custom tank built.

Votes: 39 22.3%
  • I have never built a tank or had a custom tank built.

Votes: 103 58.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.6%
Back