• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

New Apogee par meter MQ-210 ($250)

Jettareefer223

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 18, 2019
Messages
530
Reaction score
985
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a apogee MQ-210 which I used once to get ATI hybrid dialed in. I have documentation from BRS to prove purchase. I paid $375 for it. It’s immaculate $250 is a fair price it works great and the numbers are on par with more expensive model. In North Dallas/West Plano. My phone numbers 469-888-0122 please text me.
36B0F1F7-DEA2-47D3-83F6-DDE9F38D5734.jpeg
9530AF7D-F67A-44B5-87B0-28F96A66A4E7.jpeg
267577F5-87F9-4DDE-BC9D-F1AA147B16C6.jpeg
 
I have a apogee MQ-210 which I used once to get ATI hybrid dialed in. I have documentation from BRS to prove purchase. I paid $375 for it. It’s immaculate $250 is a fair price it works great and the numbers are on par with more expensive model. In North Dallas/West Plano. My phone numbers 469-888-0122 please text me.
36B0F1F7-DEA2-47D3-83F6-DDE9F38D5734.jpeg
9530AF7D-F67A-44B5-87B0-28F96A66A4E7.jpeg
267577F5-87F9-4DDE-BC9D-F1AA147B16C6.jpeg

IS it still available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new