New APP for iPhone

  • Thread starter Thread starter revsgirl
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

revsgirl

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
7,468
Reaction score
192
Location
ga
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't know about everyone else, but I am loving R2R's iPhone APP!! I don't have to trot upstairs whenever I want to check things out!! If you haven't downloaded yours yet, you definitely need to check it out!! Oh, and did I mention.. It's free!!


Tonya
 
Works great!!!!! Another reason I am getting hooked on this forum over the other one. ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new