New Aquarium Medications Needed

Ben Butler

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2019
Messages
183
Reaction score
15
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,

I was wondering what fish/reef medications or dips I should have on-hand when starting out my reef aquarium to make sure I am prepared? Does anyone have any tips for a beginning reefer in terms of medications/dips/ acclimation dips?
 
API general cure and metroplex are two regulars.
There is a thread for quarantining fish that would be a good read.
 
I read some articles that give a laundry list of medications to keep on hand and was not sure if this was necessary or not
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new