New Aquarium Opinion

  • Thread starter Thread starter dbroncos
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dbroncos

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2011
Messages
356
Reaction score
102
Location
Philadelphia
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone. I know this maybe all over the place but what is the general consensus on Waterbox aquariums? Anyone have any major issues?
 
I don't have one personally, but based on my reading I would have gotten one over red sea if I knew about them at the time. There are few if any documented tank failures, and the stands have aluminum frames. They also look great, obviously.
 
WaterBox are considered very well made and I almost went with them instead of Innovative Marine. I wouldn’t do a Red Sea esp if it was a larger model
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new