OP
Ocean’s Piece

Ocean’s Piece

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mean by dumping, I dropped / stopped using the skimmer altogether. Its no longer part of my system.
Ohhhhhh. I understand now. Thanks I’ll give it a shot.
Nice looking scape, love all the caves, some big and some small.
good scape for fishes!! They'll be super happy. Nice!!
Thanks! My royal gramma (isn’t that stressed after the move) has been all up in it. Waiting for my Midas blenny to stop stressing (should be next few days) but from the occasional dives he takes at it, he seems to like it. Turned out really good. All I did was throw the rocks in place and called it day if I’m being honest. No real planning involved except for the Zoa arch but that was simple. I think people tend to over complicate aquascaping. The reefs weren’t constructed, rocks just naturally were there and they created caves and formations. So kinda went after that ideology and it was successful. Thanks for all of y’all’s comments.

shadow_k

I have a kickable face
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recently had to move my tank for the second time (Two major accomplishments let’s just say) and I redid my Aquascape because I didn’t like my other one for a multitude of reasons. Started to address what I needed for the fish and corals (LPS dominant) so this structure is designed for them. It has a lot of caves and hiding spaces for my royal gramma and Midas blenny and has a lot of surface area for corals. What else would you recommend I do to this scape to make it perfect
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Looks great !

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 67 51.9%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back