New arrivals!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter _cpate3_
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

_cpate3_

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2023
Messages
450
Reaction score
305
Location
Trenton
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First seahorse pair made it into the tank!!! Definitely signs of shipping stress but they ate a bunch of live brine and are already hitching onto the plastic chains I got! Hoping to see them more active and recovered tomorrow but they look great.

IMG_8072.jpeg
IMG_8062.jpeg
IMG_8058.jpeg
 
Love the sea horses! I like the orange/pink color that they are, gives them a unique look
 
Very cool. Daughter has been bugging me FOR YEARS to set up a Seahorse tank. I may have to give in.......
 
Nice I just ordered the 4 pack of sunburst. Glad you had a good experience. I have been impressed with the breeder so far. How about you?
So far so good, I mean they’ve been in the tank only 3 hours so nothing too crazy. However the customer service was amazing and Pete is a great help. Also their dedication to making sure the tank is ready and all the info you get with them is so helpful
 
Love the sea horses! I like the orange/pink color that they are, gives them a unique look
Me too, since they were a blind order I was hoping I wouldn’t get a natural colored one like the dark and gloomy ones. But these are bright orange with nice stripes and they morph with their environment which I am excited to see!
 
Me too, since they were a blind order I was hoping I wouldn’t get a natural colored one like the dark and gloomy ones. But these are bright orange with nice stripes and they morph with their environment which I am excited to see!
Agree! Usually I see the brown ones and never see the pink ones so that must have been a treat haha
 
So far so good, I mean they’ve been in the tank only 3 hours so nothing too crazy. However the customer service was amazing and Pete is a great help. Also their dedication to making sure the tank is ready and all the info you get with them is so helpful
Also don't forget the handbook . It is great!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new