New arrivals!!!

_cpate3_

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First seahorse pair made it into the tank!!! Definitely signs of shipping stress but they ate a bunch of live brine and are already hitching onto the plastic chains I got! Hoping to see them more active and recovered tomorrow but they look great.

IMG_8072.jpeg
IMG_8062.jpeg
IMG_8058.jpeg

PharmrJohn

Picking Up My Trumpet Again After 35 Years!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very cool. Daughter has been bugging me FOR YEARS to set up a Seahorse tank. I may have to give in.......

OP
OP
_cpate3_

_cpate3_

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice I just ordered the 4 pack of sunburst. Glad you had a good experience. I have been impressed with the breeder so far. How about you?
So far so good, I mean they’ve been in the tank only 3 hours so nothing too crazy. However the customer service was amazing and Pete is a great help. Also their dedication to making sure the tank is ready and all the info you get with them is so helpful

OP
OP
_cpate3_

_cpate3_

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the sea horses! I like the orange/pink color that they are, gives them a unique look
Me too, since they were a blind order I was hoping I wouldn’t get a natural colored one like the dark and gloomy ones. But these are bright orange with nice stripes and they morph with their environment which I am excited to see!

Gumbies R Us

Certified Noob
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me too, since they were a blind order I was hoping I wouldn’t get a natural colored one like the dark and gloomy ones. But these are bright orange with nice stripes and they morph with their environment which I am excited to see!
Agree! Usually I see the brown ones and never see the pink ones so that must have been a treat haha

robanister

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So far so good, I mean they’ve been in the tank only 3 hours so nothing too crazy. However the customer service was amazing and Pete is a great help. Also their dedication to making sure the tank is ready and all the info you get with them is so helpful
Also don't forget the handbook . It is great!

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 50 43.9%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 57 50.0%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 7 6.1%
Back