New Baby Conspic

Sorry guys i missed all the questions. He is in qt at the moment. I work for a lfs and do the ordering and i saw them on a list and ordered a medium and received a call saying they had a 3-4" if i was interested and i jumped on it. I have pics of my others and will post as i find them all. I had a tank break when we were moving and had to cram two tanks into one and the pic above is the end result. There are a pair of conspics and emps in there as well. Thanks for all the compliments guys!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new