Poma Labs Captive bred Conspic and euphyllia?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ThaBeast
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ThaBeast

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2009
Messages
827
Reaction score
442
Location
Henderson KY
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Seriously considering adding a Conspic from Poma Labs to my Euphyllia dominated 7ft tank. Wondering if anyone has experience with these fish and LPS. I have mostly euphyllia, alveopora & goniopora, one decent sized elegance
 
I don't have experience with these fish and LPS, but I will share my highest praise to Poma Labs!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new