New Battlecorals growout contest

  • Thread starter Thread starter bubbaque
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Which frag


  • Total voters
    129
Beautiful. What are we growing this time, lol ?????
lol! "Snipes blue something or other" A.K.A. Lapiz Lazul.

I will create a new thread for official entries.

To reiterate the rules and I will also post them on the official entries thread.

The contest will run for 12 months.

Each month you would need to post a pic of the frag next to a ruler. You would be allowed to miss one month for an entry, as we know life happens.
The frag would be judged on overall growth. If two frags are similar, we will then go by the nicest colored.
The cost of entry is $90 and that includes $10 for a prize pool. You can reach out to Adam to add more frags or turn it into a "battlebox".

If all contestants join, the prize right now would be a $500 "battlebox"
 
Who got the last straw contest?
The other contest ends tomorrow I believe.

We will take a few backup names in case people drop out but this seems to be moving pretty fast, so hopefully people don't drop out already, lol.
 
lol! "Snipes blue something or other" A.K.A. Lapiz Lazul.

I will create a new thread for official entries.

To reiterate the rules and I will also post them on the official entries thread.

The contest will run for 12 months.

Each month you would need to post a pic of the frag next to a ruler. You would be allowed to miss one month for an entry, as we know life happens.
The frag would be judged on overall growth. If two frags are similar, we will then go by the nicest colored.
The cost of entry is $90 and that includes $10 for a prize pool. You can reach out to Adam to add more frags or turn it into a "battlebox".

If all contestants join the prize right now would be a $500 "battlebox"
Dude, this is a great battle, no mercy, all steroid supplements are allowed ???????
 
U said no Texas Pete
Promise, no Diesel Brew and no egg yolk !!!!!

I will stick to new bulbs, Reef Roids, Coral Frenzy and Tetra Marine Flakes.
May give some Aminos a try, would be a great opportunity to try some out...…..

And then I will dose trace elements and metals as needed ;-)
 
Darn go on vacation and missed it haha. WiFi at the campground was worthless. Let me know if a spot opens up, if not good luck to everyone.
 
Dude, this is a great battle, no mercy, all steroid supplements are allowed ???????

I'd say absolutely. This is pretty much "no holes barred". I mean any thing you can conjure up to get that thing to grow is welcome at the table. you guys cool with that?
 
What happened? I said I was in.
Adam was able to do one more so everybody is in. Sorry I missed you when getting the list together.
I'd say absolutely. This is pretty much "no holes barred". I mean any thing you can conjure up to get that thing to grow is welcome at the table. you guys cool with that?
I agree!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new