New @Battlecorals order!

100gallonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 15, 2016
Messages
1,436
Reaction score
2,627
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_4802.jpeg
IMG_4803.jpeg
IMG_4807.jpeg
IMG_4808.jpeg
IMG_4810.jpeg
IMG_4811.jpeg
IMG_4812.jpeg
IMG_4814.jpeg
 
what’s this one? (On the white plug)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9948.jpeg
    IMG_9948.jpeg
    222.5 KB · Views: 35
I just got my first battle box myself this week!! Though my photography skills aren’t nearly as good
 
I just got my first battle box myself this week!! Though my photography skills aren’t nearly as good
I’ve lost count on how many orders I’ve gotten but they’ve all been good! Welcome to the club
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new