New Beginnings

Dytrix

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1619937469677298542700727712652.jpg

63 litre tank, have the anemone as you can see, it has found and interesting spot haha.

Been waiting for clownfish to come in as theyvare out of stock.

With what I want to eventually do I'll be needing to upgrade tank already.. didn't think ild enjoy this as much as I do

OP
OP
Dytrix

Dytrix

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely not too many tan sand reefs. Really looks nice. Also love the scape, lots of room.

I’ll be following for sure
Yeh, waiting for pet store to get more dry rock (they don't sell live and im a little hesitant because of hitchhikers) but they don't seem to order as much.

Other than adding mor rocks im unsure what else to add, the anemone will most likely take up fair chunk as it grows

Brady4000

I just wanted a Mantis Shrimp.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adding a small island would be nice, but I really like the look as is. Looks just right, not too much, not too little.

Island for whatever you don’t want to take over, GSP, xina, zoa etc

OP
OP
Dytrix

Dytrix

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yh, I saw the rocks in store and was kie yuo they are mine, gsp could be nice would give some colour to the tank.

Im devastated that there's no clowns around atm but I'll be patient.

Brady4000

I just wanted a Mantis Shrimp.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your tag says your from Albany, NY. I can’t believe there isn’t that many LFS near you. I live in CA. There is a LFS every 30-40 mins when driving. All packed with clowns.

There’s always online.

OP
OP
Dytrix

Dytrix

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your tag says your from Albany, NY. I can’t believe there isn’t that many LFS near you. I live in CA. There is a LFS every 30-40 mins when driving. All packed with clowns.

There’s always online.
It shouldn't say albany ny, I'm in albany western Australia manually added WA to save confusion for later

Last edited:

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back