New biocube setup

danield3444

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2024
Messages
8
Reaction score
14
Location
Youngstown, OH
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just thought I'd post a quick video of new biocube setup. After being out of the hobby for 10 years I decided to dive back in and do a nano lps/softie tank. I purchased this hammer coral a week ago and two days after adding it to my take I noticed it was in the process of splitting into two heads. I paid 49.99 for it at my LFS. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be upgrading to new lighting (AI Prime 16) and hoping the hammer's colors will start to pop.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20240607_222431353~2.mp4
    18 MB
Welcome back to the hobby, nice hammer, many people here have biocube, including myself, I hope you continue making updates on how you are doing, you can also start a Tank Thread and keep track of the tank
 
Right now I'm using the stock lighting, but looking to upgrade to AI Prime 16 Hd or possibly going with AI blades so I can keep the stock hood.
 
Right now I'm using the stock lighting, but looking to upgrade to AI Prime 16 Hd or possibly going with AI blades so I can keep the stock hood.
If you want to keep the stock lights and hood check my friend @kevgib67 tank thread!
 
Just thought I'd post a quick video of new biocube setup. After being out of the hobby for 10 years I decided to dive back in and do a nano lps/softie tank. I purchased this hammer coral a week ago and two days after adding it to my take I noticed it was in the process of splitting into two heads. I paid 49.99 for it at my LFS. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll be upgrading to new lighting (AI Prime 16) and hoping the hammer's colors will start to pop.
Extreme Tropical Pet?
 
If you want to keep the stock lights and hood check my friend @kevgib67 tank thread!
Thanks Luis, you may have solved his problem and mine! Have a great day off, we’ll talk soon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new