New blue dot squamousa

ohio reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2013
Messages
1,524
Reaction score
20
Location
Columbus Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked this guy up last night. Lights went on and so far he appears happy with the spot I put him in. He's about 5 inches across
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1395685815.267950.jpg
 
Thanks everyone! He has much more blue than anticipated.
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1395706839.364486.jpg

My next clam is either a 15 inch derasa or a blue squamosa or possibly both. My neighbor is shutting down his tank. I wish I could find a small blue one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new