New Blue star leopard wrasse

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bdog4u2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
20160831_220148.jpg
had to get a shot at the back of the tank. She has been out all day. I'm debating moving her into the hospital tank in a few weeks to treat for intestinal worms.
 
She's ate frozen mysis today with selcon which is good since I'm out of live food til next week. I'm gonna order a male tonight since I was able to catch a few evil fish that have been impossible to catch over the past few years by putting a mirror in a trap
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new