New BTA

willygwak2

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2025
Messages
70
Reaction score
40
Location
summerville
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I was at a coral event yesterday, and got a frogspawn, hammer, and a new bubble tip. The frogspawn and hammer are doing great, but the BTA decided to move the night of getting it. So I woke up the next day to it wedged into a deep cave, one that my yellowtail damsel usually sleeps in. Just making sure this is normal behavior for a BTA. Also tank size is 14 gallons just in case it matters.

20250914_114317_83EF0A21-4846-4C85-BD7D-3A0E5A497C8A.png
You can see a few of its tentacles if you zoom into to the middle of the cave
 
Nems don what they want . Move where they want... This is an unfortunate truth...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new