OP
OP
Reef_Tank_Fan_SC

Reef_Tank_Fan_SC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well he has finally picked a spot. Unfortunately it is in the back left corner of the tank. It will be alright though. I am no BTA expert but he seems to be happy to me. What do you guys think?

20170824_164912.jpg

OP
OP
Reef_Tank_Fan_SC

Reef_Tank_Fan_SC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks ok, not Uber happy but not bad. I think it doesn't like your rocks. LOL.
Yeah agree, I woke up last night at he was hanging from the powerhead again. It's covered so he can't hurt himself but he just keeps on going up there. That's why I call him Frank.. He is big, green, and dumb. LoL.. Once I got him down from the powerhead I put a small rock in the back corner where he has been staying the last few days to see if he will stay on it and off the sand bed. When I woke up this morning he was sitting on the rock. Hopefully he likes it... only time will tell I suppose

Lance M.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah agree, I woke up last night at he was hanging from the powerhead again. It's covered so he can't hurt himself but he just keeps on going up there. That's why I call him Frank.. He is big, green, and dumb. LoL.. Once I got him down from the powerhead I put a small rock in the back corner where he has been staying the last few days to see if he will stay on it and off the sand bed. When I woke up this morning he was sitting on the rock. Hopefully he likes it... only time will tell I suppose

If you handle it again (which I wouldn't recommend unless pulling away from a powerhead), try placing it in a small/med rock with a cavity, concave area that is only open on the outside so it can place its foot in there and place it on the sad with low/med flow.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.8%

Back