New bubble tip anemone question

westfamilyaquatics

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 20, 2026
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
united states
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a green bubble tip anemone about a week ago and when I added it into the tank it went on the bottom side of my arch out of the light and parts of the nem poke out on both side but not much. This normal. It’s in a 14g cube with a kessil a360x about 12” off surface and set on about 40 percent no controller just knob
 
IMG_2436.jpeg
IMG_2435.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new