New but not too much

  • Hello 
  • Thread starter Thread starter sim
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hello & welcome back!
IMG_5100.png
 
Hi, I used to be a member many years ago. My first reef aquarium about 25 years ago, then I stopped 10 years ago and now I started again with a cube... but small doesn't mean simple and I knew it ! 😅 It's a pleasure to have found very interesting readings and helpful people, congratulations !
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new