New Camera Pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter mhowe9
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mhowe9

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2008
Messages
138
Reaction score
0
Location
Auburn Hills, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went out today and bought a new camera for aquarium pics and other reasons. I got a Nikon D-40. I upgraded froma Kodak point and shoot. Still working on my editing and learning the new camera. Here are a couple of pics.

Leather Coral

DSC_0026.jpg


Couple of other fish pics
DSC_0010.jpg




DSC_0015.jpg


Old pic from the Kodak for comparison

100_1411.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new