New Captain America Palys First Release!!!

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
73,760
Reaction score
71,231
Location
Orlando, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We will be releasing 3 single polyp frags only. We never seen anything like these Palys before. Similar to Nuclear Greens, but with 3 colors. $70 each

captainamericas.jpg
 
If I buy one, can I have a few days to order other things from your site to make the shipping worth it or free? if the answer is yes, I'll take one.
 
Really nice Victor... I like the name too :)....
 
hee hee hee... Capt America will be flying down to Miami beach tonite! Yeah!!! Glad I trusted you on this one, bought my frag weeks ago on word of mouth alone, so this is the first pic and have to say I LOVE IT! Not even a paly/zoa guy, but wow!!!
 
I would say it looked awesome, if I had a frag coming. Since I don't, they look plain and colorless!! :D
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new