New cherry-picked corals from Cali arriving tonight!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As some of you may or may not know Victor and Lou are out in California cherry picking livestock and sending it back to us. We will be keeping you updated when and what arrives over the next week.

Our first shipment arrives tonight. It includes some Acans, Duncans, Flower Pots, Mushrooms, and more corals. Plus, new Anenomes, Starfish, and other inverts!

No Chalices in this shipment (so please no PMs asking :tongue:). But plenty more corals to come so stay tuned.

dnov99

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be down if Florida for the next week and will defnitely be paying the store my first visit. Can you guys pack up a coral purchase so that I can bring it on the plane?? Even if i check the box as checked baggage, rather than carry-on. Thanks.

EliteReefs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you happen to get a red alv or gon with the orange center let me know. they have been coming in real nice lately and the wife wants one. of course now that i want one i cant find one in good health . figures.

thanks

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will be down if Florida for the next week and will defnitely be paying the store my first visit. Can you guys pack up a coral purchase so that I can bring it on the plane?? Even if i check the box as checked baggage, rather than carry-on. Thanks.
Yes we can.
if you happen to get a red alv or gon with the orange center let me know. they have been coming in real nice lately and the wife wants one. of course now that i want one i cant find one in good health . figures.

thanks
Sure will. The invoice says 3 Red Jewel Stone Flower Pots.

Last edited:

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 26 28.0%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 28.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 34 36.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 4.3%
Back