New clam!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chrissy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chrissy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2008
Messages
471
Reaction score
91
Location
Franklin, MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got my first maxima recently, and I'm pretty excited about it! Depending on what lights are on, it goes from a mint green and gold with a blue tint (which I can't capture with my camera for some reason) to a dark brown and gold.
 

Attachments

  • goldmax.jpg
    goldmax.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 268
Beautiful clam! Congrats!!
 
Thanks! I have a blue Crocea and a Derasa that have been doing very well and have grown a lot in the past year, so I figured it was time for a Maxima. It is soo little (about 2 inches) and cute! Hopefully this weekend, if all goes well, I am trading one of my Sugar Glider joeys for 3 Squamosas. I'll have to post pics of them, too!
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new